Fishing and hunting.
Help your kid lose weight, buy them a gun and a fishing pole.
Fishing and hunting.
Help your kid lose weight, buy them a gun and a fishing pole.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Well when i wasn younger all i did was sit on my butt and drink pop and play games. But when i was old enough i started playin little league and minor league sports. So just get kids involved in sports and they shoudl be fine.
"Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre
Id rather my son be fat, lazy, and unable to get his fat rear end off the couch than for him to play Soccer!
I've trained him to say that soccer players are sissies and that sissies are yucky! I love my son! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Of course, I can't keep him inside now so I don't see any problem with obesity!
Bookmarks